• Follow Us
  • Facebook

your personal injury deserves our personal care

Cross Border


If you are a Citizen of the United States and have been injured while in Canada, we can help you navigate the complexities of the Canadian legal system. Over the years Elkin Injury Law has been able to help numerous U.S. citizens injured in Canada obtain the compensation that they deserve.

We will be able to work with you (in conjunction with your U.S. legal representative) to help you understand the Canadian legal system, including the “No Fault” insurance system. We will be able to pursue your claim in Canada and help you throughout the duration of your claim and ensure that you get the compensation to which you are entitled. If you do not already have legal counsel of your own in the United States, we will be able to assist you by providing you with information to help you select a U.S. attorney.

Whether you are in Canada traveling or on vacation, here on business or are just visiting and have been hurt in a motor vehicle accident, slip and fall, injured at an amusement park or hotel, or injured due to any other form of negligence, let our legal team assist you in obtaining full compensation for your injuries.


If you are a Canadian Citizen and suffer an injury while traveling in the United States, we can assist you with your claim for Accident Benefits (No Fault Benefits) or disability benefits in Canada. In addition we can make arrangements to have you represented in the U.S by the very best American litigators.

Whether you are a U.S. Citizen injured in Canada or a Canadian Citizen injured in the U.S. the firm of Elkin Injury Law P.C. will be glad to handle your claim.

Remember, your personal injury deserves our personal care.

Latest News: Modern Day Defamation